October 5-7, 2018
Flea Market/Garage Sale Event
Discover Miles of Treasures Along Nebraska’s Heritage Highway!
A 15-county area spanning Nebraska’s Heritage Highway 136 has organized a three-day event to promote our towns, our businesses and our people. There will be open stores, garage and yard sales, antiques to be found and much more.
Our Trail of Treasures Shopper Guide contains Vendors and Sponsors for each participating town. Vendor sites are mapped and listed within each town. Each Vendor listing provides a brief description of their “Treasures” and the times they will be open to assist you as you plan your route for each day. Official Vendor sites will be marked with our official Trail of Treasures signs. We look forward to seeing you.
A special thank you to each Volunteer, Vendor and Sponsor whose efforts made this event possible.
Click to Download
WHAT & WHO IS A “Trail of Treasures” VENDOR?
A Vendor is anyone who hosts/sells . . . A garage sale/flea market items, food, merchandise, services, etc. Anyone can be a vendor but only REGISTERED VENDORS ARE OFFICIALLY PART OF THE TRAIL OF TREASURES AND WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SHOPPER’S GUIDE.
HOW TO BE A VENDOR:
- Contact your Town Coordinator and let them know you are planning a sale.
- Choose a location for your sale – consider setting up your sale at the town’s central location. There may be a cost share for rent and utilities
- Complete the Vendor Registration Form, attach the proper fee, and mail it to the “Trail of Treasures” address provided on the form.
Deadline for listing your sale in the Trail of Treasures Shopper Guide will be announced at a later date!
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY REGISTRATION FEE?
- You pay the registration fee and we do your advertising for you via internet, flyers, email blasts, social media, press releases
- Your sale listed in the Official Trail of Treasures Shoppers Guide
- TWO pre-printed, bright colored Trail of Treasures VENDOR SIGNS to display at your sale or business – delivered to your community coordinator.
- A chance to showcase your communities to visitors who bring tourism dollars to the region
Click to Download
How do I advertise in the Trail of Treasures Shopper Guide?
Download and print the Advertiser Form and fill it out. Attach payment and return it to the “Trail of Treasures” address provided on the form. Please provide as much information as possible so that ads can be created and included in the Shopper Guide. Payment for ads must accompany Advertising Form. Late ads may not be included in the printed guide. Deadline for ad submission will be announced at a later date.
Trail of Treasures Shopper Guides will be available online, downloadable by September 15th. Thousands of printed copies will be available along the Byway at locations (to be determined).
Each participating community along Nebraska’s Heritage Highway Trail of Treasures will have its own page in the Trail of Treasures Shopper Guide. Each town will have a map, an official list of participating vendors and advertiser listings giving visitors the information they need to make their trip along Heritage Highway successful and fun!